Food Truck Application
Thank you for your interest in Farmington Dew Days 2023! To help us determine which vendors will participate in our Food Truck Food Court, please complete the following application. We will reach out to you in the coming weeks with any questions and further information on the celebration.
A few things to keep in mind for the 2023 Dew Days Celebration:
- The registration fee of $200 is Non-refundable. That will be paid to Farmington Dew Days on the website.
- We will need a Certificate of Liability Insurance listing Farmington Dew Days as a certificate holder. There will be a place to upload this file with the application process.
- Trucks need to be PARKED by 10am on Saturday. We will have someone on site to direct you to where you will park.
- Trucks need to be prepared to serve on Saturday 12-8pm on Saturday, and on Sunday 10-3pm although 10-4pm is preferred.
- Fire Department inspections are required. The application and fee for inspections is SEPERATE from the Dew Days application and fee. Connect with Matt Price to set up your inspection and take care of the fee Mprice@farmingtonmn.gov
- Don't be surprised if the state health inspector stops by during Dew Days.
- Electrical hookups are not provided. You will need to supply your power.
DO NOT run out of food. Last year we only had food trucks on Saturday and we had trucks run out of food. We had a crowd of 4000 for Dew Days last year and we have increased our attractions so we anticipate the number to only get larger. PLEASE be prepared.
Pay my Food Truck Registration Fee via Paypal- Be sure to add your food truck name in the “what is this payment for” question on paypal
**If you prefer to send a check for the registration fee, please mail your payment to: Food Vendor Application PO BOX 124, Farmington, MN 55024**